What Is The Beast?
“Limousine One”, “Cadillac One”, “The First Car”, all of these refer to the same thing, The Beast. This is the code name for the Presidential Limousine used by our Commander in Chief. This was recently built by President Trump to add to the White House’s already impressive collection of vehicles. These high strength ground transports have been around since the 1920, but have only recently been upgraded to the standards of the modern age. This $1.5 million Cadillac is ready for anything that comes at it. Check out below what makes it worth that incredible price point!
What Makes It The Best?
For starters, they not only built one, but 12 of these heavy duty vehicles! This is to add to the mystery of which one he might be in, and adds a safety factor of the ever popular shell game. Or it can allow him to have ground transportation in some of the major cities that he visits around the U.S. Here are a few of the specs that have come out about The Beast, the rest are still heavily classified!
- Built in firefighting system
- State of the art satellite phone
- On board oxygen supply
- Night vision cameras
- Panic button
- Run flat tires with solid steel rims
- President’s blood in case he needs an immediate transfusion
- Pump action shotguns built into the doors
- Tear gas canisters
- Chauffeur trained with Secret Service in combat driving
- Over 5 inch thick armor plating encasing the vehicle
- Surrounding bulletproof glass